2.08.2013

Friday at the Farm: An Announcement


Earlier this week, The Weather Man™  proposed.

I accepted.



I apologize for my absence. 

I have been busy enjoying the rush of the engagement, sharing the news with family and friends, marveling at God's blessings, and  harassing The Weather Man™  with calls and texts reminding him of how much I love him and my ring.

Although the planned posts for this week had been drafted, there was no time to finalize.  

I took this photograph a few weeks ago when we were out for a Sunday walk  




He reminded me that you aren't supposed to photograph your shadow.

I think it's ok.

 I like it.

I like it even more now. 




To say I am thrilled would be an understatement. 

I hope you all have the loveliest of weekends.


2 comments:

  1. Yay, congratulations! You must be over the moon excited. So happy for you guys! :) I love the shadow picture- so sweet!

    ReplyDelete