2.13.2013

DIY: {Sweets & Paper}

Sweets

For Valentine's Day, I made homemade chocolate truffles.

Sounds impressive.

They were simple. 

(much like this cheese danish recipe I shared earlier this week.)  


For the truffles, I used a recipe found here.  

I won't post photos, because her blog has gorgeous photos.

("gorgeous"as in...you'll want to lick your computer screen.)  

I will tell you that they turned out well, and I will be adding this one to my recipe box.  

I only used toasted pecans (from the farm's pecan tree) and cocoa as coatings. 

Delish. 

Hope some of them actually make it off the farm tomorrow...

Paper

I love making cards.  

This one is a touch cheesy, 

but, I couldn't stop myself.

There's something about being newly engaged.



As he opens the card, the string will tighten...



making a knot...



xoxo


 

1 comment:

  1. Your card is wonderful. I try making cards and have had a few turn out very well.

    Love you string on the card , how creative
    The hardest thing for me is coming up with an idea , for the card

    ReplyDelete